Registration is now closed (this event already took place).
The objective of the Career Panel is to benefit from the expertise of alumni in this specific field.
- This is an event where alumni will share their work experience with you and offer valuable advice.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions to alumni who currently hold various positions within Supply Chain functions.
Panel members will react on the following questions:
• What are standard career paths in your field/company for MBAs?
• What is the content of your working day in your particular function?
• What are the industry/company trends?
• How valued is an MBA degree within your company?
• What kind of corporate culture do you find in your company?
• How did you land this job/or your first job after your MBA?
Larisa Karpova - MBA17 - CP Manager PreDG3 & NOV EMEA at Shell
Janet Han - One MBA 14 - EMEA Supplier and Sustainability Director at AkzoNobel
Peter Csontos - EMBA15 - EMEA Supply Chain Manager at Bausch + Lomb
Peter ten Broek - MBA04 - Business Manager Logistics at Port of Rotterdam
Vibhor Sahay - MBA14 - Strategy & Business Projects Manager at Samskip
Note: every time a speaker confirms CampusGroups will be updated.
The panel discussion begins at 19:30 and lasts until 21:00 and is followed by (optional) drinks in Maria Cantina; it is a good opportunity for you to network with Alumni within different companies and roles.
Event for RSM FT MBA19
Tip: Do not be late it is always better to be too early than late – first impressions count
Dress Business Formal
Erasmus University Rotterdam, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam, 3062, Netherlands
Contact the organizers