Dear MBA Professionals:
You are hereby invited to the Career Networking Panel in Marketing.
The objective of the Career Panel is to benefit from the expertise of alumni in this specific field of your interest.
- This is an event where alumni will share their work experience with you and offer valuable advice.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions to alumni who currently hold various positions within Marketing.
Panel members will react on the following questions:
• What are standard career paths in your field/company for MBAs?
• What is the content of your working day in your particular function?
• What are the industry/company trends?
• How valued is an MBA degree within your company?
• What kind of corporate culture do you find in your company?
• How did you land this job/or your first job after your MBA?
- Andrei Piftor (MBA13) - Infento, Senior Online Marketing Manager
- Michelle Barthole (MBA19) - Unilever, Global Brand Manager
- Yannis Pagoulatos (MBA12) - LG Electronics, European Head of Hospitality Vertical Accounts
- Chinmay Panigrahi (MBA12) - Elsevier, Group Product Manager
- Rohit Mishra (MBA17) - PPHE Hotel Group, Customer Service and Reputation Manager
Note: every time a speaker confirms CampusGroups will be updated.
The panel discussion begins at 19:30 and lasts until 21:00 and is followed by (optional) drinks in Maria Café; it is a good opportunity for you to network with Alumni within different companies and roles.
Tip: Do not be late it is always better to be too early than late – first impressions count
Dress Business casual
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50 Bayle Building, Rotterdam 3062 PA, Netherlands